Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do you know how much cash your town council have?


I did not realise there are annual reports for each town council until I read the CNA news of resident calling for more transparency. Therefore, I search for my town council, Holland/Bukit Panjang and analyse the report.

I can't believe when I saw the amount of cash there was. There was S$58 million dollar in cash & equivalent. That is almost like a fund and I hope it is well managed. I didn't manage to see how it was invested though.

Investment tips:

Better hope your town council have the right person to manage the fund, since it is hard to question because there isn't much information what is invested and the consideration. How much cash do your town council have? Share it with others too!

Source:

CNA
Holland/Bukit Panjang Annual Report

Related Posts by Categories

No comments: